These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, September 16, 2007

FROM MR KARL NEWE

From: karl newe - karlnewe36@yahoo.fr

Dear Friend, First of all I want you to Know that this is not ascam mail based on what is going on all overthe internet world people find it very difficult tobelieve things like this any more.If you can guaranteeme from your own side, your trust,honestly I will beable to work with you.I will appreciate if you cancome down your self and see things for your selfbefore we proceed and this will make things clearerfor you.But Why I 'm sending you this letter, I think if thatsituation has a place in internet, maybe one man from1000 has a real fund for transaction.I am Karl U. Newe, a solicitor at law. I am thepersonal attorney/sole executor to the WILL of lateclient Mr. Richard Gordon,who worked as an independentoil Business magnate in my country, and who died in acar crash with his immediate family on the 5th of Nov2004. Since the death of my client in Nov, 2004,I havewritten several letters to the embassy with an intentto locate any of his extended relatives who shall beclaimants/beneficiaries of his abandoned Fund and allsuch efforts have been to no avail.After the transaction has been accomplished 40% willbe for the person involved, 10% for miscellaneousexpenses and the remaining 50% for me. Please if youfeel interested, I crave your indulgence to pleasecontact me through this my email address. As I havesaid earlier, I want you to know this presentsituation and not to take this as a scam mail, all Ineed is your help and support so that we can bothcarry out this project.I decided to contact you so that we can talk and seehow we can both put heads together and achieve this.On this note, I wish to present you to the financecompany, as the surviving relative to the deceased sothat we can put in claims for payment with your nameas the beneficiary of the fund.I will apprecaite if you can send me the following, 1.Your Full Names.2.Your current Mobile telephone and fax numbers. 3.Your age. 4.Occupation.5.Your Current address. 6.Company NameThis will enable me file necessary documents at ourhigh court probate division for the release of thissum of money in your favour.I intend to invest my shares in your country underyour management in any viable business venture.I will send you more details as soon as I heard fromyou.Yours faithfully, Karl Newe.
_________________________________________________________________
Retrouvez tous les services Windows Live sur votre mobile !
http://mobile.live.fr