These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, September 01, 2007

From Miss Munira Alkalid

From: Munira Alkalid - munira_alkalid@yahoo.com

DEAR FRIEND,

I am MUNIRA ALKALID. i am the Daughter of Mrs, Alkalid Alfares, an Sudan national who used to work with GOLD MINING COMPANY in ACCRA GHANA. The 11th of March 1998, my Father,my mother and my 2 brothers were involved in a car accident while on a picnic along ACCRA -KUMASI express road.

All occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost their lives.Before the death of father he deposited the sum of $4.5m in (INTERNATIONAL COMMERCIAL BANK OF GHANA) and place me as the next of kin to the deposited fund.

I am contacting you to assist me in claiming the money left behind by
my father before they got confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank where this fund was deposited. Now, the (ICB)INTERNATIONAL COMMERCIAL BANK OF GHANA where my father had the account value of USD4.5M, bank has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the account terminated within the next 3months. I now seek your
consent to present you as the next of kin to the deposited fund, so that the proceeds
of this account valued at USD$4.5M can be paid to you and you and I can help me use the money and invest for me in your country.

I have all necessary legal documents that can be used to back up any claim we will make. All I require is your honesty and cooperation to enable us conclude the transfer. I guarantee that this will
be done under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any
breach of the law.

SINCERELY.

Miss Munira Alkalid.

---------------------------------
Need a vacation? Get great deals to amazing places on Yahoo! Travel