These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, September 16, 2007

FROM Martin Anthony

From: martin anthony charles - martin20082007@mixmail.com

FROM Martin Anthony
FROM/ABIDJAN/COTE D;IVOIRE
response to this email( martinanthonymyway.com)

Dear
Martin Anthony the son of late chief George Anthony from Sierra Leone, I
am searching for a trust someone who can assist me in the transaction of
our fund to overseas country for investment. My sources of your contact
gave me the courage and confidence to rely on you, I am writing you in
absolute confidence primarily to seek your assistance in the transastion of
the fund of (ten million eight hundred thousand united state dollars
(US$10,800,000.00) which is now in the custody of a Bank here in Abidjan
Cote d'ivoire.

SOURCE OF THE MONEY. My late father, chief George Anthony a native of
mende district in the Northern province of Sierra Leone, He was the
general Manager of Sierra Leone mining co-operation (S.L.M.C.) Freetown.
According to my father, this money was the income accrued from mining co-
operation's over draft and minor sales before the peak of the civil war
between the rebels forces of major Paul Koroma and the combined forces
of ECOMOG peace keeping operation that almost destroyed my country,
following the forceful removal from power of the Civilian Elected President
Ahmed Tejan Kabbah by the rebels, my late father had already made an
arrangement for our family, my mother, my little sister and myself to be
evacuated to Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire with our personal effects. My father
deposited the fund for the safe custody until after the war when he will
join us.

During the war in my country and following the indiscriminate looting of
public and Government properties by the rebel forces, the sierra Leone
mining co-operation's was one of the targets looted and destroyed my
father including other top Government functionaries were attacked and
killed by the rebels in November 2001 because of his relationship with the
civilian Government of Ahmed Tejan Kabbah, as a result of my father's
death and with the news of my uncles involvement in air crash in January,
dashedour hope of survival. The untimely deaths caused my mothers heart
failure and other related complications of which she later died in the
hospital after we must have spent a lot of money on her, my 16-year-os
younger sister and myself are alone in this strange country suffering
without any care or help, without any relation, we are now like refugees
and orphans.

Our only hope now is in this fund our late father deposited in the Bank to
this effect, I humbly solicit your assistance in the followings ways to
assist me claim this fund from the Bank as my late father's co-beneficiary
to us transfer this fund in your name to your bank account in your country
in order to make a good arrangement for a jointbusiness investment on our
behalf in your country, we seek that you should be the caretaker of this
transaction and inestment so that you can secure a college formy little
sister and my self in your country to further our education and to make
arrangement for our coming to with you in your country after the
transaction.

the most important thing in this transaction is the documents which was
issued on the day of this deposit. For your assistance, I beg you to
consider 15 % of this money as your offer and efforts.

response to this email( martinanthonymyway.com)

Best regards
Martin Anthony

---------------------------------------------------------
Registra tu dominio en http://dominios.ya.com/. Con cada registro te regalamos 20 cuentas de correo de 100MB cada una.
Ya.com ADSL 24h + Llamadas Nacionales y Locales 24h + Llamadas a MÓVILES.
Desde 9,95 €/mes+IVA. http://acceso.ya.com/ADSLllamadas/3mbvoz