These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, September 21, 2007

For the promotion of the gospel

From: alonzo joshua b - alonzo_inchrist01@yahoo.com.hk

Beloved in the Lord,

Calvary greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ,I am MR. ALONZO BREWER, I am 72years old, I am now a new devoted Christian convert (JOSHUA ALONZO) is my christian name and that is what you should call me , am suffering from long time cancer of the lungs. From all indications, my condition is really deteriorating and is quite obvious that I may not live more than six months, because the cancer stage has gotten to a very severe stage. My late wife was killed during the Gulf war, and during the period of our marriage we had a son who was also killed in a cold blood during the Gulfwar.

My late wife was very wealthy and after her death, I inherited all her business and wealth.My personal physician told me that I may not live for more than six months and I am so scared about this. So, I now decided to divide part of this wealth, by contributing to the development of evangelism in Africa, America, Europe,Asian and Oceanic countries.This mission which of no doubt, be tasking had made me to recently relocated to togo,west Africa where I live presently.

I selected your church after I asked for God's directives for this purpose by committing it into prayer, I am willing to donate the sum of US 2,500,000.00 (Two Million Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars) to your church/Ministry for the development of evangelism and also as aids for the less privileged around you. Please note that, this fund is lying in a bank in LOME TOGO therefore i will want you to contact the bank through this contact information so that they will file an immediate application for the transfer of the money in the name of your ministry and they will tell you what steps to take next.

Lastly, I want your ministry to be praying for me as regards my entire life and my health because I have come to find out since my spiritual birth lately that wealth acquisition without Jesus Christ in one's life is vanity upon vanity said by king solomon. If you have to die says the Lord,keep fit and I will give you the crown of life. May the Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God, and the sweet fellowship of the Holy Spirit been with you. I am waiting your urgent reply and you can call me on my telephone number: +2289154178.You can also reach me through this my alternative e-mail address;alonzo_inchrist@excite.com.

Yours in Christ,

ALONZO B.JOSHUA


---------------------------------
¹ïYahoo! Mail ¦³¥ô¦ó·N¨£©Î«Øij¡A½Ð Áp