These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, September 17, 2007

DIVINE REVELATION FROM GOD

From: MrsSarah Amaka - sarahamaka@peoplepc.com

Dear Beloved Christian,

Calvary greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ!! I am Mrs.Sarah Amaka, a widow of 73years old suffering from cancer of the breast, My husband and my only son were killed last two years during the UK terrorist Attack when we visited London for holidays. My condition is serious and according to my doctor, he said it is obvious that I may not survive. I have some funds that my late husband WILLED to me in cash; the sum of $5,900,000.00 United States of American Dollars. I packaged it inconsignments and deposited it with a finance house.

After my prayers, I searched a Christian site in the internet, I found your email address and I decided to contact you for the usage of the fundsin your Ministry. Therefore, child of God, if you are honest and faithfulenough to use this fund strictly for the work of God, your response will be highly appreciated.

Yours in His Vineyard,

Mrs.Sarah Amaka

________________________________________
PeoplePC Online
A better way to Internet
http://www.peoplepc.com