These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, September 16, 2007

Dear Friend

From: Sean Glen - seanglen94@yahoo.co.uk

From: BANK OF SCOTLAND,
LONDON BRANCH.

Dear Friend,

Please do not be offended if I have invaded your privacy. I am Mr.Sean
Glen, and I am contacting you on business transfer of a large sum of money
from a deceased account. I know that a transaction of this magnitude will
make anyone apprehensive and worried, but I assuring you that all will be
well at the end of the day. We decided to contact you due to the urgency
of this transaction.We came to know of you via the London. Global.
Database.Center (L.G.D.C.) Hence i am making this contact.

PROPOSITION.
I was the account officer to Mr Salah Adam (deceased) one of our foreign
customers. While he banked with us, we oversaw his accounts and other
official obligations as my office demanded being his accounts officer.
Unfortunately, he died together with his entire family in the plane crash
of 31 October, 1999 on board the Egyptian Airline 990 alongside other
passengers. . You can confirm this fact from the website which was aired
by the BBC WORLD NEWS:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/502503.stm

Since his death, none of his next-of-kin or relations has come forward to
lay claims to this money as the heir. We cannot release the fund from his
account unless someone applies for claim as the next-of-kin to the
deceased as indicated according to the law of your country.Most likely, if
there are next of kin, they all get an equal share. If there
are(mysteriously) no next of kin (claiming or otherwise), the money goes
to the state.

Having made a very franatic and exhaustive search for any family member
that would lay claim to this fund, I decided to take my chance with you. I
now seek your permission to have you stand as next of kin to the deceased
as I have all documentations including his Testament (Will) & last
testament that will facilitate your stand as next of kin to him as he had
a closing balance of £15,500,000.00 (Fifteen million, five hundred
thousand pounds sterling) here in our bank in London. I also have secured
from the probate an order of mandamus to locate any member of deceased
family to become beneficiary of this fund.

Please acknowledge receipt of this message in acceptance of our mutual
business endeavour by furnishing me with the following, vial reply to my
private E-mail: seanglen94@yahoo.co.uk

1. Beneficiary name and address
2. Direct Telephone and fax numbers

These requirements will enable me make some internal re-adjustments and
file your name in form A2ag and other vital forms as next of kin which
before now was left blank by the deceased upon opening of the account.
Upon your reply, I will advice the way forward. I must assure you that if
you are serious and follow my lead religiously, then this funds will be
released to you within a seven-working-day period.

If this proposal is acceptable by you, do not take undue advantage of the
trust I have bestowed on you, I await your urgent mail.


Please reply to my private e-mail: seanglen94@yahoo.co.uk

Regards,
Mr. Sean Glen
Accounts Management Section.

The Governor and Company of the Bank of Scotland, constituted under an Act
of Parliament dated 1695, Head Office: The Mound, Edinburgh, EH1 1YZ