These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, September 08, 2007

Dear Friend

From: jean khobe - jean_khobe@oued.info

Dear Friend, with due respect .Sorry at this perceived confusion or stress you may have receiving this letter from me, Since we have not known ourselves or met previously. Despite that, I am constrained to write you this letter because of the urgency of it. I am Mrs. Jean Khobe, the wife of late Gen. Maxwell Khobe former ECOMOG [West African peacekeeping force] commander who died in the Sierra Leone civil disturbance [War]. My three daughters and I are trapped in obnoxious custom traditional rites. We have suffered maltreatment and untold hardship in the hands of my late husbands family, simple because I did not bear a male child for my late husband By tradition, all that my husband had, [wealth] belongs to his brothers/family and myself is to be married by his immediate younger brother. They have taken all that I suffered with my husband to acquire including treasure, houses and his bank accounts closed by them. I wanted to escape to the United State of America [USA} with my children on exile, but again they conspired and stole my international passport and other traveling documents to further frustrate me. Thank God, two weeks ago, I received Key Text Code [KTC} photo from our Rev FATHER that my husband deposited a BOX that contants U.S $15.7Million [Fifteen Million Seven Hundred Thousand United States Dollars] cash with the SECURITIES COMPANY, he said that my husband promised to give the church %10 of the total sum. It has therefore, become very necessary and urgent to contact some one, a foreigner like you to help me receive/secure these funds overseas and to help invest it on our behalf as well, while we find a way of getting out to meet with you in your country. These funds are kept on a CODE with the Securities Company to avoid detection,seizure or diversion. My children and I have resolved to give you 30% of the total sum. This is all my children and I have got to live on.Please, I have reposed my confidence in you and hope you will not disappoint me. Du to the political problem in COTE D' IVOIRE, The Securities Company told me that if you can not be able to come down here that they will deliver the box to you through Diplomatic courrier service Best Personal Regards.Mrs Jean Khobe.
_________________________________________________________________
Téléchargez Windows Live Messenger 8.5 Beta gratuitement !
http://get.live.com/betas/messenger_betas