These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, September 01, 2007

DEAR FRIEND GET BACK TO ME

From: RYAN GRAHAM RyanGrahammailweberedu - steve_brown008@yahoo.co.uk

STEVE BROWN(MR)
CHIEF AUDITOR
Tel: 009(44)701-114-1216
Email: steve_brown008@yahoo.co.uk
Address: Mill Hill Manningtree Essex CO11 2AZ
COUNTRY: UNITED KINGDOM

Dear friend,

I am Mr Steven Brown a member and staff of a financial institution here
in London here in the United Kingdom. I am Writing following
an opportunity in my office that will be of immense Benefit
to both of us. In my department, myself and colleagues
discovered an abandoned sum £60million British Pounds Sterling
(sixty million British Pounds) in An account that belongs to one of our

foreign customers Late Robert Thorgrimson an American who unfortunately lost
his life in the Plane crash of Alaska Airlines Flight 261 which crashed on January
31 2000,including his business partners. You shall read more about The
crash on visiting this website.

http://www.cnn.com/2000/US/02/01/alaska.airlines.list/

Since we got information about his death, we have been expecting
his Next of kin or relatives to come over and claim his money because
the Firm cannot release the funds unless somebody applies for it as
next Of kin or relation to the deceased as indicated in our banking
Guidelines. Unfortunately I learnt that his supposed next of kin being
his only Daughter had died in a separate incident leaving nobody with
The knowledge of this fund behind for the claim. It is therefore upon
This discovery that I and two other officials in this department now
Decided to do business with you and release the money to you as the
Next of kin or beneficiary of the funds for safety keeping and Subsequent
disbursement since nobody is coming for it and we do not Want
this money to go back into Government treasury as unclaimed funds.
We agreed that 20% of this money will be for you as a foreign partner
While the balance will be for me and my colleagues.
I will visit your Country for the disbursement according to
the percentages indicated Above once this money gets into your
account. Please be honest to me As trust is our watchword in this
transaction.

Note this transaction is confidential and risk free.
As soon as you Receive this mail you should contact me in return via
mail whether or not You are willing to enter into this deal. In the
event you are not Interested, I sincerely ask that you disregard this
email and tell no One about your discovery. I am very careful on
truncating my banking career should You mention this to someone else.
I hope you can be trusted in this Regard.

Please note that all necessary arrangement for the smooth release of
These funds to you have been finalised. We will discuss much in
details When I do receive your response hence providing me with your
contact information For a better communication between us.Thank you.
Best regards

Steve Brown