These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, September 08, 2007

Dear Beloved

From: PAUL UKA - p_uka60@yahoo.com

Dear Beloved,
I guess that you may be surprise to receive this proposal from someone you have not met before, but kindly consider it as one thing that you can do to
help the Less privileged in your country.
I am Mother Christanna, my husband died in the year 2006 after a brief illness that lasted for only four days. Before his death, we were both born again
Christians and we lived a happy life.
Since his death, I have decided not to re-mary to another man as I was diagnosed with Esophageal cancer, which has defiled all forms of medical
treatment. Though, my husband and I were very rich couple when he was alive.
He deposited the sum of $12,000,000 (Twelve Million U.S. Dollars) in one African development Bank in Nigeria. Presently, the money is still with the
Bank and I have no strength to engage myself in active business or traveling to overseas to continue with my late husband's chain of business as my
sickness is getting worst every day.
The one that disturbs me most is that I also surfer from stroke and recently, my Doctor told my family members that I may not live up to eight
months from now because of the excess lost of blood and weight that I have surfered in the cause of flushing the various from my system.
I am now living on a counted days and waiting for the last breath to come.
Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I have decided to donate the total sum of $12m to any charitable organization or individuals that will
use the fund for orphanages, widows, propagating the Gospel of God and to endeavor that the less privileged are properly assisted with the money.
I cannot do this myself, I once asked members of my family to close one of my husband's accounts and distribute the money, to charity organization in
Bulgaria and Pakistan but they refused and kept the money to themselves.
For that reason, I do not wish to entrust the money in their care anymore, as they seem to be too greedy and selfish. Before I die, I want to be sure
that the fund has been released to some one who is honest and ready to assist the orphans, the widows, the disabled and the less privileged
overseas.
I would therefore be glad if you will respond to this mail as soon as possible so that I will give you a letter of Authorization that will enable
you receive the funds from the bank.
I would advise you to contact me through email because my late husband's relatives are always around me in the hospital and I don't want them to know
about this decision.
If you are ready to inherit the fund and honestly use it to rehabilitate the less privileged in your country, please send me the following information:
1: YOUR NAME: ========
2: YOUR ADDRESS:======
3: YOUR PHONE NO: =====
4: YOUR FAX NO:=======
5: YOUR OCCUPATION====
Yours in Christ
N.B: If you are interested in assisting,kindly send your reply to:
Rrply to my Barrister email greatchris2007@yahoo.it

---------------------------------
Park yourself in front of a world of choices in alternative vehicles.
Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center