These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, September 10, 2007

CONSIDER MY POSOTION

From: Victoria Brown - v_brown04@hotmail.com

From: Miss. Victoria BrownNo: 57 Revonia Road, Sondton,
Johannesburg South Africa
Email: (v.brown_singer@yahoo.it)

ATTN: Managing Director,

You may be surprised to receive this letter from me since you don't know me in person, First I must introduce myself I am Miss. Victoria Brown, 22 years old of age, the only doughter of the late Mr. ABORO Brown, Special Assistant to the IVORIAN Rebel Leader, My father Mr ABORO Brown, was murdered in the fighting dispute between IVORIAN government and the Rebels in (IVORY COAST) and my mother died of cancer ailment. Then i was adviced by our family lawyer to move to South Africa for a political asylum because of the polical problem we have in my country, which i did without westing time. Now I came to think of seaching for a foriegner abroad that will help me to achieves my dreams. Before the death of my father he took me to Johannesburg South Africa to deposit the sum of US$30,000,000.00(THIRTY MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLARS] in a finance company.This problem came when a coup failed against our President Laurent Gbagbo . General Clement Dusu Chief Rebel Leader ask my father to help him divert the funds to abroad which my father used the opportunity to deposit the money for me in case of the future because he knows that he might die when the fight began. As a Refugees (ASYLUM SEEKER) I am not allow to operate any bank account or to further any academic studies without any proper documentations and as the only child of my father I am saddled with the responsibility of seeking for a genuine foreigner who will assist me to transfer this money out of South Africa and help me with documents to come over to her/his country to contiue my studies which is giving me sleepness night on when to get out of this situation, because i want to be a famours singer in my feature. If you therefore accept to assist me , please do get in touch with me through the above altanative Email: (v.brown_singer@yahoo.it) address for more details on how to execute this operation. For your assistance I have two options for you First, you can choose to have a certain percentage of the money Secondly, you can go into partnership with me for the proper profitable investment of the money in your country whichever the option you choose feel free to notify me as I have also mapped out 5% of the total money to defray all the incidental expenses either of us might incur in the process of this transaction. If you do not prefer a partnership, I am willing to give you 20% of the total sum while the remaining 75% will be for my studies and investment in your country which will be under your control.
I therefore implore you to please maintain the absolute confidentiality of this matter even if you decide not to help me. Thi is absolutely risk free and 100% assurance, genuine and legal.Acept my complements while i wait for your positive reply.

Yours Truly.
Miss Victoria Brown
_________________________________________________________________
Download the latest version of Windows Live Messenger NOW!
http://get.live.com/en-za/messenger/overview