These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, September 03, 2007

Children Families Law FirmConfidential

From: Donald Smith Esq - donasmitt@yahoo.com.hk

Children & Families Law Firm
1-3 Brixton Rd
London, SW9 6DE, United Kingdom
Contact Person: Donald Smith Esq

Dear Friend,

I am Barrister Donald Smith personal
Attorney to
Aloysius Han who used to work with Frank Howard Allen
Realtors. On the
31st of January 2000, my client was involved in a
Plane
Crash(Alaska Airlines Flight 261) all passengers unfortunately
lost
their lives, since then I have made several enquiries to locate
any of
my
clients? extended relatives but this proved
unsuccessful.
You can read more about their death on this website
below:
http://archives.cnn.com/2000/US/02/01/alaska.airlines.list/

After all these several unsuccessful attempts, since it's not
compulsory that the next-of-kin must be a blood relation to the
deceased, hence I contacted you because you are from the same country

with my late client, Be informed that a next-of-kin can be anybody,

friends or organization.
Presently, the Bank where the
deceased (my client) had
a Deposit valued at US$36, 700. 000.00
Million issued me a notice to
provide the
next-of-kin to my
client to receive its benefit or have the account
confiscated, so I
have contacted you to assist me in repatriating this
benefit left
behind by my client before they get confiscated or
declared
unserviceable by the Bank.
To this effect, I now seek your consent
to present you
to the Bank as the next of kin of the deceased (my
Client) so that the
proceeds of
this Deposit valued at
US$36.7Million can be paid to you
and then you and I will share the
money; 50% to me and 40% to you,
while 10% should be given to any
Orphanage Home.
I guarantee that this will be executed under a
legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the
law.
Please get in touch with me with the below details
immediately you
acknowledge the good receipt of this message.
Full Name:
Full Address:
Telephone Number:
Fax Number:

Mobile Number:
Private Email:
Age:
Occupation:
Country of Origin:
Sex:
Marital Status:
Your prompt
response will be highly appreciated
Yours sincerely,
Donald
Smith Esq