These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, September 06, 2007

Barrister Edward Moore Associate

From: Barrister Edward Moore Associates - edward.moore22@yahoo.co.uk

Dear Friend,

My name is Edward Moore QC.Principal partner Edward Moore & Associates
London UK and i was compelled by my late client's request to contact you
on a matter of great financial reward.My client late Hassan zahrul
(Malaysian by Birth) ,an Industrialist and Real Estate Guru died recently
leaving a vast wealth in your name as his "Next of Kin".

Do contact me immediately via my Direct Telephone:+44-7045705184 or better
still send me an email to my direct email address as below stated for
immediate action on this matter.
Email:barristeredwardmoore@excite.com

I expect your immediate response and call and also let me have your direct
telephone and mobile lines so i can call you as well.This matter demands
urgent action and i urge you to make this possible.

Thank you for your time

Edward Moore.(Principal Partner)
Barrister Edward Moore & Associate
London-UK
Telephone:+44-7045705184