These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, September 13, 2007

Attention

From: Hubert Luve - hubertluve@sify.com

Mr.Hubert Luve.
Abidjan,Cote D'Ivoire.

Dear Sir,

I am Mr.Hubert Luve,a Director with a bank here in Abidjan, which information I will disclose to you as you reply me due to security reasons,I was personally in charge of the deposit made by one of our late customer late Engineer. Philip , who till his death was a contractor with our Government and The Ports authority.

On the 21st of April 2001, Engr. Philip, his wife and their three children were involved in a car accident and all occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost their lives.

At the time of his death, he had a deposit of $12.6 Million which was proceed of a contract work he just concluded with The Government before the unfortunate incident.

Unfortunately, till this moment no person has come as his relation for his deposit with us.

I humbly request your attention to this matter so that I can present you as his next of kin and beneficiary to this deposit.

It is not a very difficult thing to do and it will not take time.

Please contact me as quickly as possible.

Do please note that I did not contact you because you are related to Philip, I contacted you so that we can carry out this deal together and your share will be negotiable.

I will give you details as soon as you reach me.

Kind regards

Mr.Hubert Luve.

---------------------------------

¡Sé un mejor asador!
Aprende todo sobre asados en:
http://mx.yahoo.com/promos/mejorasador.html