These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, September 21, 2007

ASSISTANCE

From: dele efe - dele_efea222@yahoo.dk

Attn: Sir,

I contact you in such a surprising manner, but I Respectfully insist that you read this mail carefully as I am optimistic that it wills open doors for unimaginable financial reward for both of us and my mother.

I got your contact from Ghana chambers of commerce When am searching for a reliable person to assist me and my mother to help us stand as our beneficiary to receive our fund, deposited in a security company in Ghana.

I am a citizen of sierra Leone the first son of the late personal assistance to the former Minister of land, Mines and Energy Dr. Richard Efe who was killed by rebels during the war in my country sierra Leone. Before my Father died he made my mother to understand that he deposited some huge amount of money with a security company in Ghana,this money he Made from sales of diamond and gold and he gave my mother all relevant documents covering the deposit of the consignment Which is (marked) as family belonging. I and my mother were able to move out from sierra Leone to Accra with the help of the UNITED NATION rescue team.

My Father left behind physical cash of nine Million United State Dollars,and gold worth of two point five Milliom Dollars.Which he safely lodged in a Security Company in Ghana, during his regime in the office. I am hereby soliciting your assistance to be our foreign partner and adviser because,we do not know much about investment and we need you to assist me for investment of this money in your country because am just 21yrs old While my mother she is 52yrs old.

Your compensation for the assistance is negotiable while "Two Percent" of the whole sum will be mapped out for any expenses. After the success of this transaction you are going to make arrangement for me and my mother to meet you over in your country for investment of the fund.

We want to trust you and please do not let me down when this money/consignment is finally released or delivered to you. Please get back to us through my email address dele_efe6@yahoo.com to enable me feed you with more details and all necessary documentations, before we proceed.

Looking forward to hear from you and your direct Telephone number for easy communication.

Thanks and GOD bless.
Dele Efe (Son)
Mrs Caroline Efe (Mother