These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, September 08, 2007

AM GLAD I FOUND YOU

From: Aremu George - aremu_george121@yahoo.de

From Mr. Aremu George.
DIAMOND BANK NIGERIA
PLC (DBN)

Dear Friend,

I am an Accountant with DIAMOND BANK NIGERIA PLC (DBN), My name is Mr.
Aremu George, I discovered an abandoned sum of 18million US dollars
(Eighteen million US dollars) in an account that belongs to one of our
foreign customers who used to work with an Oil Development company in
Nigeria (NIGERIA NATIONAL PETROLUEM COMPNAY) . Here in after shall be
referred to as my client On April 21, 2002, my client, his wife, and their
three children were involved in a car accident along Sagamu expressway.
All occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost their lives.

Since then I have made several inquiries to your embassy to locate any of
my clients extended Relatives, this is also proved unsuccessful. After
these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to trace name over the
Internet, to locate any member of his family hence I contacted you. I have
contacted you to assist in repatriating the money and property left behind
by my client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the
bank where these huge deposits were lodged, particularly the DIAMOND BANK
NIGERIA PLC. Where the deceased had an account Valued at about ($18
million u dollars) has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin. Or
have the account confiscated within the next ten official working days.

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating therelatives for over 4 years
now, I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased
so that we can proceed in transferring of this account valued at ($18
million u s dollars) can be paid to you and then you and me Can share the
money.50% to me and 45% to you and 5% for any expenditure made during the
repatriating of the fund to your inland account.
An attorney will be contracted to help revalidated and notarize all the
necessary legal documents that can be used to back up any claim we may
make. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us seeing this
deal through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate
arrangement that will protect you.From any breach of the law.

You can reach me via my email address: aremu_george12@yahoo.de


Best regards

Mr. Aremu George
(External Auditor Accountant