These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, August 06, 2007

Your Inheritance Funds

From: bernard jimmy - bernard_jim@yahoo.co.uk

Dearest Sir

I write to seek your participation in a transaction that would be of
mutual benefit to both of us. Before my proposal to you, let me
introduce myself.
My name is Bernard Jimmy I am an administrative officer, working with a diplomatic fiduciary/security company in united kingdom.
My duty involves administrative documentation of deposits in the
company.
In the course of one of my daily routines of stock taking,I had noticed that there had been a particular deposit/consignment in the company that has been dormant for the past 9 years, which no one had since come forth for.
To this effect, late last year, I began making some private
investigations to ascertain the beneficiary, nature and other relevant information on the deposit/consignment.I found out that the beneficiary of the deposit had since died 5years ago. Upon going through the deposit form as filled, at the time of deposit.The beneficiary did not state or fill out any next of kin, in case of his death.
Thus, thereby leaving the deposit dormant till date.However, most
stunning was my further investigation to ascertain the content of the deposit. I discovered that the consignment was filled with cash of dollar bills. Judging from the weight and seize of the consignment,
I have calculated and approximated the amount of cash in it to be about US$30.000.000.00(thirty million dollars). All these are known to only me here.Now, I seek your sincere assistances/partnership to claim the said consignment from the company and spilt the cash between us in a ratio that would be negotiated between us.
This of course, is subject to your acceptance to participate in this
transaction. Please note that by virtue of my designation in the
company,I have worked out the perfect modality as well as I shall provide the relevant information/documentation for the successful claim of the consignment.
Be rest assured that the transaction carry's no risk whatsoever.In this regard and inorder to keep it risk free, I expect you should be able to keep the transaction highly confidential.
Please acknowledge or indicate your resolve on the above transaction.
Upon my receipt of a resolve from you, I shall furnish you with
in-depth details of this transaction.
I hope to hear from you soon.
Best Regards,
bernard jimmy
_________________________________________________________________
With Windows Live Hotmail, you can personalize your inbox with your favorite color.
www.windowslive-hotmail.com/learnmore/personalize.html?locale=en-us&ocid=TXT_TAGLM_HMWL_reten_addcolor_0607