These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, August 30, 2007

WITH DUE RESPECT TO YOU

From: DAVIS GEORGE - davsgeorge70@yahoo.co.uk

Dear Friend,I will like to use this medium to introduce myself to you properly. My name is Davis George, i am a citizen of Sudan, i am now residing in Ghana presently of which i came to claim my inheritance. I came to Ghana for a purpose and a mission which i would want you to partake in it also because of the rising situation that came up during my stay in Ghana.I am from a family of three (3) comprises of two boys and a girl, but unfortunately for me i lost the rest siblings of my family together with my father in Sudan during the conflict (civil war). My Father died as a result of an attack on his life by the rebels leader who invaded in late 2005. My Late Father was the former personal assistant to the minister of mines, works and energy before he was killed, and also before he became working for the Government of my country Sudan, he was dealing on sales of Gold and Diamonds of which he got his fame as a Gold and Diamond Merchant in my country.This is why i have to contact you, before the death of my late father he came to Ghana to deposit a trunk box of money containing $15 million US.Dollars. which he got from the sales of his Gold and Diamonds and he package this money into a metallic box and underneath the money are gold which he kept there safely for future purposes. After he had deposited the box with the security company he was been issued some documents and he handed the same documents to me as his next of kin.I want you to help me as my foreign beneficiary to claim the box containing money and gold's. The reason for me asking you to help me is that my late father undertake an agreement with the security company that unless i provides a foreign partner/beneficiary, the company should not release the trunk box to me.You have to help me to invest the money as sell the Golds because there are very expensive, i have thought about it myself and i have come to a conclusion, that i will give you half of the Golds under the money and also 20% of the sum total money of $15million US Dollars. for you assistant.I would like you to get back to me with your information i would be needing to send you all documents involve so you can contact the company for them to release and deliver to you the box as my foreign beneficiary/partner.I await for you kindest reply so this transaction could be facilitated easily.Thanks God Bless usDavis George
_________________________________________________________________
Play free games, earn tickets, get cool prizes! Join Live Search Club. 
http://club.live.com/home.aspx?icid=CLUB_wlmailtextlink