These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, August 24, 2007

widows mind

From: susan smith - susansmithx3@yahoo.co.uk

Dear Beloved Friend,

Let me first of all inform you, I got your email address from a mail Directory and decided to mail you for a permission to go ahead. I am Mrs. Susan Smith married to Mr. Richard Smith from Kenya who worked with a construction company in Asia for twenty Years before he died in the tsunami disasters, we were married but without Any children. Since his death I decided not to remarry and presently I am 69 Years old. When my late husband was Alive he deposited the sum of $22.5M. (twenty two Million five hundred thousand U.S. Dollars) with a Bank.

Presently this money is still with the Bank and the management just wrote me as the beneficiary to come forward to receive the money or rather Issue a letter of authorization to somebody to receive it on my behalf if I cannot come over. I am presently in a hospital where I have been undergoing treatment kidney problem in a hospital, I have since lost my ability to talk and my doctors have told me that I have only a few months to live. I want a person that is trustworthy that will utilize this money to fund churches, orphanages and widows around the world but in my name Mrs. Susan Smith Foundation. For your kind assistance 40% of the total fund will be yours, while 60% will be for the project.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the Bank. I will also issue you a letter of authority that will prove you as the new beneficiary of this fund. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated here in and Keep this contact confidential till such a time this funds get to your Custody. This is to ensure that nothing jeopardizes my last wish on Earth.

I await your urgent reply.

God Bless You,

Mrs. Susan Smith
_________________________________________________________________
Invite your mail contacts to join your friends list with Windows Live Spaces. It's easy!
http://spaces.live.com/spacesapi.aspx?wx_action=create&wx_url=/friends.aspx&mkt=en-us