These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, August 16, 2007

Waiting to hear from you soon

From: FELIN J NOAH - felinnoah@excite.com

Good day,

I am writting this letter with due trust and heartful of tears and we have not known or met previously.

I am asking for your assistance after getting your contact in my search for god fearing person the will ready to help me.

I want to find out if it's possible for you with due respect.

I will be so glad if you can lead me to the right channel towards your assistance to my situation now.

I have all the legal documents to back up the transaction, besides i have worked out the modalities to ensure smooth and risky free .

I would like to use this opportunity to introduce myself to you, Well I am Ms. Felin J.Noah, a diamond dealer from Liberia.

My father is now late,he died some months back during the last and current crisis in my country (Liberia). He was Killed by the rebels for refusing to join and sponsor them.

Main reason why I am contacting you now is to seek your assistance in the area of my future and also for a help hand over some amount of money in my possession for investment.

This money (US$21.7 Million)is deposited in a secuirty and finance company some years ago by my father and he made me the sole beneficiary.

I am now asking you to stand on my behalf to claim the deposit from the security company and assist me on investing it as well in your country.

I will offer you 15% of the total money and also map out 10% for any money that will be spent during the transaction while the remaining will go into a productive investment.

As I have mention earlier I willmake the procedure to this issue to be well know to you,i will direct you on how to make the claim .

Please if you would'nt attach your direct and full information when replying.

Thanks and remain bless.

Ms. Felin J.Noah.

---------------------------------
Do you get hundreds of mails everyday? Delete none. Keep them all.

---------------------------------
Do you get hundreds of mails everyday? Delete none. Keep them all