These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, August 17, 2007

URGENT

From: MrsCaroline Brooks Christnetsyncnet - mrscarolinehbrook@yahoo.co.uk

Dear Beloved in Christ,

It is by the grace of God that I received Christ,having known the
truth,I am Mrs.Caroline Brooks the wife of Mr Harold Brooks,my husband
worked with the Chevron/Texaco in Kenya for twenty years before he died
in the year2001.We were married for ten years without a child.
My Husband died after a brief illness that lasted for only four
days.Before his death we were both born again Christians.Since his death
I decided not to re-marry or get a child outside my
matrimonial home which the Bible is against.When my late husband was
alive he deposited the sum of US$3.5M.(Three Million Five Hundred
Thousand U.S.Dollars) with a Bank in Europe.
Presently,this money is still with the Bank and the management just
wrote me as the beneficiary to come forward to sign for the release of
this money or rather issue a letter of authorization to somebody to
receive it on my behalf if I can not come over.

Presently,I'm in a hospital in Kenya where I have been undergoing
treatment for esophageal cancer.I have since lost my ability
to talk and my doctors have told me that I have only a few weeks to
live.

It is my last wish to see this money distributed to charity
organizations anywhere in the World.Because relatives and friends have
plundered so much of my wealth since my illness,I cannot live with the
agony of entrusting this huge responsibility to any of them. Please,I
beg you in the name of God to help me Stand and
collect the Funds from the Bank.I want a person that is God fearing that
will use this money to fund churches,orphanages and widows propagating
the word of God. Exodus{14 VS14}says that the lord will fight my case
and I shall hold my peace.As soon as I receive your reply I shall give
you the contact of my attorney who is in Europe as he will be the one to
assist you in laying
claims for this funds.

Kindly send your reply to my private email address which is as follows:

Mrs.Caroline Brooks.
mrscarolinehbrook@yahoo.co.uk