These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, August 07, 2007

A TRUST DONATION

From: isoqPastorHaroldWilson - hilarytrust5@yahoo.com

I have a new email address!You can now email me at: hilarytrust5@yahoo.com

- Dear Beloved in Christ, May God be with you and richly bless you as you read this. Amen! I am Barrister Harold Wilson based in the United Kingdom. I am also an ordained pastor. To the Glory of God, I was priviledged to be a close friend and confidant to a late brother in Christ Rev. Hilary Darrel, who worked tirelessly both in his private life and in the service of God in his lifetime before his devine call to eternal glory. In all my association with this late brother and friend, this revelation, the object of this email was never made known to me because the late Rev. Hilary lived a very disciplined life. He was wealthy before he went into ministry and adequately provided for his family and also cared for people who were opportuned to come in close contact with him. However, shortly before his call to eternal Glory, he had summoned me to his sick bed and told me about a trust which he had made to be given out in the event that he died which he intended to be used for charity, ministry, evangelical work or otherwise when he was gone. This he asked me to supervise, as a trusted friend for fear of subversion of his promise and pledge to God. He then prayed for me and blessed me trusting that I would not subvert his pledge to God. Before he died, he told me that his wife was aware of the trust and it was to the tune of USD6.00M and that I will have to work with the wife to carry out his last wishes. Presently, I have already had a discussion concerning this trust fund with the late Rev. Hilary's wife and owing to her failing health, she has asked me to reach out to you concerning this matter and see how we can work out something together. I have prayed concerning this issue for God's guidance and I want to reach out to you and for us to arrange how we can work together to use this fund for charity, ministry, evangelical work or otherwise as the Late Rev. Hilary wished, do get in touch with me for us to have a discussion more on how to proceed with this noble gift. God bless you once again. Please reply with this email:haroldwilson07@yahoo.co.uk Remain blessed in Christ Jesus. Yours in the Lord, Pastor Harold Wilson