These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, August 26, 2007

TRUST AND CONFIDENCE

From: CHARLES PEDRO CHAMBER - charlespedro@web2mail.com

CHARLES PEDRO CHAMBER
72,OSBOURNE ROAD,
IKOYI-LAGOS
NIGERIA


Good Day,

This letter must come to you as a big surprise, but I believe it is only a
day that people meet and become great friends and business partners My
name is CHARLES PEDRO (Esq).,a legal practitioner and the personal
attorney to Engr.Peter David, a nationale of your country, herein after
refered to as my client.My client Engr.Peter David and his family were
involved in an unfortunate fatal auto crash along Ibadan-Ife highway on
6th of November 2002 in which many people were burnt to death.My client
lost his life with his family.

My client an oil magnate working with Shell Texaco Oil Nigeria plc also
a businessman made a numbered fixed deposit in 2002, . had left behind a
fixed deposit of Sixty four Million seven hundred thousand united states
dollars only($64.7million usd) with a finance company.Just after the
death of my client,the finance company contacted me as his attorney to
provide his next of kin who should inherit his fortune.This according to
them is their policy in such circumstances. But, By virtue of my
closeness to the deceased and his immediate family,I am very much aware
of my client's financial standing.I have reasoned very professionally and
I feel it will be legally proper to present you as the next of kin of my
deceased client. This is legally possible and would be done in accordance
with the laws of the land. I seek your consent to present you as the Next
of Kin since you came from same country, so that the proceeds of this
Bank Account valued at $64.7 Million United State Dollars
can be paid to you, before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable
to the Company where this huge deposit were lodged.

Note that this is legal, and risk free since.I have all vital documents
that would be requested by them and that would confer you the legal right
to make this claims.My aim is to retrieve this funds and for this I seek
your assistance.Since I have been unable to locate the relatives for the
past 4 1/2years now and since no one has come for the claim.I seek your
consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased since you came
from the same country giving you the advantage so that the proceeds of
this account $64.7 usd can be paid to you and then you and me can share
the money,.Can I trust you on this?I shall assemble all the necessary
documents that will be used to back up your claim. I guarantee that this
will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you
from any breach of law.then will make share 50% for and 50% for you .if
that is accepted ,Please get in touch with me by my alternate e-mail
address:charles@charlespedrochamber.law-firm.co.uk For better
confidentiality and send to me your telephone numbers and your address to
enable us discuss further on this transaction.I await your response

Best regards,
CHARLES PEDRO(Esq).
E-mail address:charles@charlespedrochamber.law-firm.co.uk