These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, August 27, 2007

TRANSFER DEAL

From: GEORGE OWEN - b.georgeowen@hotmail.co.uk

FROM: DR.GEORGE OWEN JOHANNESBURG, SOUTH AFRICA.


Dear Friend,
Compliment of the day to you and your family! This mail may come as a shock but I apologize and I hope that after you have gone through my mail, you will understand and be relieved of any fears. And hope you will not betray the trust I am about to repose on you.

I decided to contact you out of desperation because of the situation at hand. I am Dr.George Owen, personal banker/financial adviser to Mr Davis Kumar, a national of your country, who used to work as a contractor in South Africa referred to as my client. On the 30th of August 2003, my client, and their only daughter were involved in a car accident along Pretoria express Road.All occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost their lives. Since then I have made several enquiries here to locate any of my clients extended relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful.
After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to search through with his name which motivated me to contact you,since you bear the same last name with him, hence I contacted you. I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the fund valued at US$2.5Million (two Million, Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars) left behind by my client before it gets confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank.
The Bank has issued me (as my late client's personal banker/financial adviser) a notice to provide the next of kin or have his account confiscated within the next 21 working days.Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over 2years now, I seek the consent to present you as the next of kin to the deceased since you have the same last name, so that the proceeds of this account can be paid to you.

Therefore, on receipt of your positive response, we shall then discuss the sharing ratio and modalities for transfer. I have all necessary information and legal documents needed to back you up for claim.All I require from you is your honest cooperation to enable us see this transaction through. I guarantee that this will be executed under legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.
Please if you are interested in this transaction endeavor to send me urgent response through my above private email address.
Best regards.Dr.George Owen
_________________________________________________________________
Feel like a local wherever you go with BackOfMyHand.com
http://www.backofmyhand.com