These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, August 14, 2007

THIS IS SERIOUS

From: Mrs Jane Coxen - mrscoxen05@hotmail.com

THIS IS SERIOUS

My name is Jane Coxen,wife of a British Airforce(Wing
Commander John Coxen) slain in Basra, Iraqi in the
fight that deposed Saddam Hussein. Before his death
and while the fight continued,he ran into a vault
containing US$12,500,000:00 Twelve Million, five hundred thousand untied st=
ates Dollars in one of the presidential palaces.With tact and luck my husba=
nd was able to take this fortune out of Iraqi through
Jordan and finally deposited with a finance and
securities company in Europe.My late husband however,
gave the details of the lodgement to me before his
death.

Presently I need your assistance in securing the
release of this fund and provision of a reliable bank
account into which it shall be deposited.Towards this
end I shall make all necessary details available to
you if you consent to assisting me.Presently I am
unable to dislose my location in united Kingdom,but
would give you my contact telephone number if you wish
to speak with me. But I will like us to communicate
via email for security purpoese.

I am willing to offer you 30% of this fund while 20%
will be given to you to donate to any charity
organization of your choice in your country,should you
be willing to assist me.If this is acceptable to
you,send down the following information to me
immediately:
1.Your telephone numbers (including mobile for prompt
access)

2.Your fax number(s) and private email (if any)

3.Your address for receiving vital documents by

courier if the need arises.
You can confirm at the available
website(http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/3847051.stm)
my heart is full of hope that you will help me see
another good day again in life.

Please view this as a matter of urgency and act
accordingly.

Yours Sincerely,

Jane Coxen


_________________________________________________________________
Try Live.com - your fast, personalised homepage with all the things you care about in one place.
http://www.live.com/?mkt=en-gb