These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, August 06, 2007

SUBJECT MATTER

From: David Richard - davidrichd@yahoo.de

David Richard
Email: david_rich1984@yahoo.de

Dear Sir/Madam

A REQUEST FOR
ASSISTANCE

Though this letter may come to you as a surprise, with due respect, trust
and humility, I use this medium to write this letter to you irrespective of
the fact that you do not know me, please, consider this letter as a request
from a family in dare need of assistance.

I am Mr. David Richard and my sister is Miss Ollian Richard, we are the
children of late Chief Richard Tefeya from Liberia. I am writing you in
absolute confidence primarily to seek your assistance to transfer our cash
of Twenty Million Dollars ($20,000.000.00) cash bond concealed and secured
in Two treasure trunk boxes which is now safely secured in the vault of a
Security brokerage Firm in Europe. The money is declared as family valuables
by my late father, as a matter of fact, the company do not know the content
as money, although my father made them to understand that the boxes belongs
to his foreign partner.

My late father Chief Richard Tefeya, a native of Mende District in the
Northern Province of Liberia, was the General Manager of Liberia Mining
co-operation (S.L.M.C.) cape month. According to my father, this money was
the income accrued from Mining Cooperation's over draft and minor sales.

During the war in my country, and following the indiscriminate looting of
Public and Government properties by the rebel forces, the LIBERIA mining
coop. was one of the targets looted and destroyed. My father including other
top Government functionaries were attacked and killed by the rebels in
November 2000 because of his relationship with the civilian Government of
Brant. As a result of my father's death and with the news of my uncle's
involvement in the air crash in January it dashed our hope of survival. The
untimely deaths caused my mother's heart failure and other related
complications of which she later died in the hospital after we must have
spent a lot of money on her early last year. Now my kid sister and I are
alone in this strange country suffering without any care or help, we are now
like refugees and orphans. Our only hope now is in you to assist us.

I humbly solicit your assistance in the followings ways.

1. To assist me claim this boxes from the security Firm as our beneficiary
2. To provide a bank account where this money can be transferred.
3. To make a good arrangement for a joint business investment on our behalf
in your country and you, as our Adviser/ Manager
For your assistance, I have agreed with my sister that 20% of the total
amount will be for your effort and another 25 % to cover all the expenses
that you may incure during the business transaction.

Lastly, I urge you to keep this transaction strictly confidential as no one
knows our where about. Please as you show your willingness .Also forward to
us your full name, address and Tel/ Fax numbers, to me via my private email
address as indicated. We are anxiously awaiting your response.

Thanks. May God bless you as you assist us.

David Richard