These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, August 12, 2007

Regijim and mary

From: regijimmaryy regijimmaryy - regijimmaryy@yahoo.fr

Dear,

This is to inform you that I am really looking for a
Godly, trust worthy person that could manage my
inheritance with my younger sister.i am 22 years old
while my sister is 18.I need your trust ,reliability,
love and expertise knowledge to succeed in this
project that will benefit us all. It is only now that
I and my sister have made up our mind to open up to
you and to seek for your trust after a lot of
indecision. Iam acting on the belief that I can trust
you because my spirit and instincts tells me thatI and
my sister could relocate wherever the almighty God
chooses for us. we prayed very hard on your name
before choosing you after God revealed to me that you
are going to be our ideal guadian.

I am Regijim, the first son of late Chief
Martins beloved memory from Sierra Leone, my
only sister is mary. We are writing you in confidence
to seek your co-operation to transfer our inherited
reasonable sum of amount presently in the custody of a
security and trust company in europe,into your private
account pending our arrival in your country.
Our late father was the General Manager of Sierra
leone Mining Corporation (S.L.M.C.), Freetown. The
money was miscellanous income from mining activities. Before
the civil war between the rebel forces of Major John
Paul Koromah and ECOMOG Peace-Keeping Forces and
forces loyal to President Ahmed Tejan Kabbah, my
father had already made arrangements for my mother, my
sister and I to be evacuated to Abidjan, Cote d'
Ivoire. He deposited the box in a private security and
trust company in europe for safe keeping until after
the war when he planned to join us.
Following the indiscriminate looting of private and
government properties by the rebel forces, the Sierra
Leone Mining Corporation was looted and destroyed. The
death of my father caused our mother's heart failure,
which resulted in her sudden death in a hospital after
we had spent a lot of money. what a tragedy that I do
not want to discuss further.Now, I and my sister are
in a strange country suffering without anybody to care
for us. We are like refugees and orphans; our only
hope now lies on the box deposited in the security
company. To this effect,we are humbly asking you to
help us:

1.Claim the box from the security company as a
beneficiary.
2. Transfer the money in your name to your country and
make a good business arrangement on our behalf, with
you as the custodian.
3. Make arrangements for us to come over to your
country and continue our lives and finish our
education.

Please remember that a lot of trust and
confidentiality had been reposed on you concerning
this and I firmly believe you will not betray this
trust. I really need your Godly love to help us get
out of this box so that we will could come over to you
as our guadian and to live happily in your country.
All necessary documents issued to
my late father at the time of this deposit are with
me.


The total amount is (USD 10.5 million.)
you will be giving 15% FOR THE TOTAL AMOUNT after the
transaction.5% will be mapped out for any expenses you
incurred during the cause of this transaction.


Best Regards,
Regijim.


---------------------------------
Découvrez le blog Yahoo! Mail : dernières nouveautés, astuces, conseils.. et vos réactions !

---------------------------------
Découvrez le blog Yahoo! Mail : dernières nouveautés, astuces, conseils.. et vos réactions