These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, August 17, 2007

Re Good Afternoon

From: Cyril Anyim - cyrilanyim@nabeul.cc

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am so sorry to bulge on you like this without knowing you prior to this
day but I employ you to read this mail because it has immense financial
benefits for the both of us.

I am Cyril Anyim,Zenith Bank Of Nigeria,Ikeja Branch Manager I got your
contact on my private search on the Internet and I listed your name
amongst four other names and prayed over them and decided to contact you
directly.

I have a very urgent and confidential business proposition for you and for
our overall mutual interest. On December 6 2003,an American oil
consultant/contractor with the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation Mr.
Henry Gardner made a numbered time fixed deposit for twelve calendar
months, valued at USD$15,000,000.00 (Fifteen Million United States
Dollars) in my branch. Upon maturity, I sent a routine notification to his
forwarded address but got no reply. After a month we sent a reminder and
finally we discovered from his contract employers NNPC that Mr. Henry
Gardner died in an automobile accident.

On further investigation, I found out that he did not leave a WILL and all
attempts to trace his next of kin were fruitless. I therefore made further
investigation and discovered that Mr. Henry did not declare any next of
kin in all his official documents, including his bank deposit paperwork.

This sum USD$15,000,000.00 is still floating in the bank and the interest
is being rolled over with the principal sum at the end of each year.

No one will come forward to claim it. According to Nigerian Laws, at the
expiration of 7 (seven) years, the money will revert to the ownership of
the Nigeria government if nobody applies to claim the funds.

Consequently, my proposal is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand
in as a next of kin of Mr.Henry Gardner. This is simple.

1)I will like you to provide me immediately with your full names & address
so that an attorney will prepare the necessary documents and affidavits,
which will put you forward as next of kin.

2)We shall employ the services of an attorney for drafting & notarization
of the WILL and obtain the necessary documents and letter of
probate/administration in your favour for the transfer.

After the successfull transfer of the money we shall share it at the ratio
of 60% for me and 40% for you, which we will both sign and agree to, by a
Memorandum of Understanding (M.O.U) before we proceed with the transfer of
the money to you.

There is no risk at all as the attorney will do the paperwork for this
transaction and with my position as the branch manager guarantees the
successful execution of this transaction. If you are interested, please
reply immediately via this private cyril@nabeul.cc Upon your response, I
shall then provide you with more details and relevant documents that will
help you understand.

PLEASE OBSERVE UTMOST CONFIDENTIALITY, and be rest assured that this would
be most profitable for both of us because I shall require your assistance
to invest my share in your country.

Awaiting your urgent reply via this email below, please save me the
anxiety of endless waiting.Remember to reply to: cyril@nabeul.cc

God bless you as you do.

Cyril Anyim