These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, August 26, 2007

PLS GET BACK TO ME

From: Olatunji Solomon - olatunjisolomon13@yahoo.dk

Attention: Dear,

RE:REAL ESTATE VENTURES.

For the purpose of introduction, I am Mr.Olatunji Solomon I am the
personal Accounting officer to my deceased client, a national of your
country,who used to work with Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC)
in Nigeria.Here in after shall be referred to as my client.

On the 27th of January 2002, my client, his wife and their Two children
were involved in Ikeja bomb blast here in my country. My client and his
family unfortunately lost their lives. Since then I have made several
enquiries to your embassy to locate any of my clients extended relatives
but all to no avail. After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided
to track his last name over the Internet, to locate any member of his
family hence I contacted you.

I contacted you to assist in repatriating the money and property left
behind by my client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable
by my bank where these huge deposits were lodged.

Particularly, My bank where the deceased had an account valued at about
USD$8,500,000.00 Eight million Five hundred thousand dollars has issued
me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the account confiscated
within the next few weeks.

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over three
years now.

I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased
since you have the same last name so that the proceeds of this account
valued at USD8,500,000.00 can be paid to you and then you and me can
share the money in the following ration: 35% to me,60% to you and donate
5% to New Orleans Hurricane devastated victims.

I will procure legal documents that can be used to back up any claim we
may make. I hope to invest in properties in your country.

To be honest with you, I have worked out the modalities of this
transaction. All I require is your sincere cooperation to enable us seeing
this deal through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a
legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.

Please if you are interested to work with me with in good faith and
honesty, get in touch with me by my private email:
ladanmoha1@hotmail.co.uk and send to me your DIRECT/PERSONAL telephone and
fax numbers to enable us discuss further on this transaction,your
residential address and also your banking details and address where this
fund will be released into.

I would prefer a virgin account for this transfer.

I hope to hear further response from you regards the successful conclusion
of this great success.

God bless you.

PLEASE VIEW THESE WEBSITES BELOW TO CONFIRM WHAT I AM TELLING YOU.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/2718295.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/2698081.stm

Thank you very much for your understanding.

Best regards,

Olatunji Solomon