These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, August 18, 2007

Please Urgent Help

From: SUHA ARAFAT - su200@myway.com

Hello Friend!!

I am MRS. SUHA ARAFAT, the wife of late YASSER ARAFAT, the Palestinian leader
who died recently in Paris. Since his death and even prior to the
announcement,
I have been thrown into a state of antagonism, confusion, humiliation,
frustration and hopelessness by the present leadership of the Palestinian
Liberation Organization and the new Prime Minister. I have even been subjected
to physical and psychological torture.

As a widow that is so traumatized, I have lost confidence with
everybody in the
country at the moment.
You must have heard over the media reports and the Internet on the
discovery of
some fund in my husband secret bank account and companies and the
allegations of
some huge sums of money deposited by my husband in my name with a security and
investment management company in Europe of which I have refuses to disclose or
give up to the corrupt Palestine Government.

In fact the total sum allegedly discovered by the Government so far is in the
tune of about $6.5 Billion Dollars. And they are not relenting on their effort
to make me poor for life. As you know, the Muslim community has no regards for
woman, more importantly when the woman is from a Christian background,
hence my
desire for a foreign assistance.

In one of the deposits that I refuses to disclose or give up to the corrupt
Palestine Government made by my husband in my name was the sum of
Eighty Million
United States Dollars ($80 Million USD) he deposited in an investment firm in
Europe. Since I am not very sure of getting your consent yet on the issue, I
prefer not to divulge the name of the investment firm so as not to risk being
traced and confiscated by the corrupt Palestine Government. Until I am sure of
your consent and full cooperation to help me go to the investment firm to
receive and move out the fund from their custody to unknown
destination by you,
then I would be happy and confident to provide you with the information of the
investment firm in Europe so that you can liaise with the investment firm to
obtain more information how you shall proceed for the claim of the fund.

Instead of me to disclose or give up the fund to this very corrupt
administration of my Government, I would be happy to give to you 50% of the
total amount provided that you would render me your full cooperation and
assistance to go and meet with the investment firm on one on one on my behalf
with my authorization.

Please I want you to understand the difficulties I am into at this
time; I have
been sanctioned not to travel out of Palestine until they have concluded
investigation on me. All my business and banks accounts have been frozen by my
government. If you are willing to help me for our mutual benefits, I
would like
to plead with you to handle all expenses that would be associated to bringing
this transaction to fruition including your flight fare and hotel
accommodation
during your stay and meeting with the firm. I promised to refund you all your
expenditures in double portion if you could handle that for me because of my
incarceration and inability to raise fund at this moment.

Please note that this is a golden opportunity that comes once in lifetime and
more so, if you are truthful and honest to me, I am going to entrust the
management of my share of the fund into your care pending when I would
be given
the freedom to travel out of my country, then I would be able to meet
with you.

In case you don't accept my offer, please do not let me out to the
security and
international media as I am giving you this information in total trust and
confidence. But I will greatly appreciate if you accept my proposal in good
faith, and provide me with your full contact information (name, address, phone
and fax number and your identification) for formal introduction of you to the
investment firm prior before your contact with them.

Please expedite action, as I wait for your response urgently.

Sincerely yours,

Mrs. Suha Arafat