These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, August 06, 2007

PLEASE REPLY ME

From: AMANDA GEORGEIVE - amandageo@excite.com

From: Mrs.Amanda Georgieve
26 Kensington Court,
London, W8 5DL,
England.


My Dear

I am Mrs. Amanda Georgieve,a citizen of Mexico but I based in England, I
am married to Sir Jim Georgieve who also is an Englishman though dead
now. My husband was a businessman before the cold hand of death took him
away on the 3rd of December 2005 at about 2:00am. Our marriage lasted
for over a decade without any fruit of the womb.My husband died after a
protracted illness. My husband and I made a vow to uplift the own-trodden
and the less-privileged individuals within the United Kingdom,Europe,
North
and South America, Africa and the rest of the globe as he had passion for
persons who can not help themselves due to physical disability or
financial
predicament. I can adduce this to he fact that he needed a Child from this
relationship, which never came.

When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of
(£6,700,000.00) (six million seven hundred thousand Pounds ) with a Bank
and this money is still with the Bank Presently, am suffering from
cancerous
ailment for some years now. Recently, my Doctor told me that I have a
limited or numbered days on earth and that my life spam will not exceed
150 days due to the ancerous problems I am suffering from. Though what
bothers me most is the stroke that I have in addition to the cancer. With
this
hard reality that has befallen my family, I have decided to donate this
fund
to a non-governmental, or a non religious, and or a nonprofit organization
or
betterstill an individual, that will utilize this money the way I am going
to
instruct here in. I want a non governmental, or a non religious, and or a
non
profit organization or better still an individual, that will use this gift
which
comes from my husbands sweat to fund the upkeep of widows, widowers,
orphans, destitute, the down-trodden, physically challenged children,
barren-
women and persons who prove to be genuinely handicapped financially.

It is often said that blessed is the hand that gives. took this decision
because
I do not have any child that will inherit this money and my husband
relatives
are Bourgeois and very wealthy persons and I do not want my husband hard
earned money to be misused or invested into ill perceived ventures. I do
not
want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly manner, hence
the reason for taking this bold decision. I am not afraid of death hence I
know where I am going.

I know that I am going to be with the Almighty when I eventually pass on.
The Almighty will fight my case and I shall hold my peace. I do not need
any
telephone communication in this regard due to my deteriorating health and
because of the presence of my husband relatives around me. I do not want
them to know about this development. With God all things are possible. As
soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of my attorney
whom i have entrusted every details regarding this fund.As Soon as your
information is been received by my attorney, he will also issue a Letter
of
Authority and power of attorney on this regards, making you the original
beneficiary of this fund with other related documents.As soon as i get
this
information from you i shall send to you my Identities to you for proper
verifications.

My happiness is that I lived a life worthy of emulation. Please always be
prayerful all through your life. Any delay in your reply will give me room
in
sourcing for a non-governmental, or anon religious,and or a non profit
organization or better still an individual for this same purpose.

Please assure me that you will act just as I have stated herein.

God bless you and members of your family.

Best Regards
Mrs. Amanda Georgieve
----------------------------------------------------------------
This e-mail has been sent via JARING webmail at http://www.jaring.my