These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Please help me

From: mariam gijado - mariam4truth2006@yahoo.fr

My Dearest One,

I'm sending you special greeting which I hope you will accept with warm heart and I know this mail may get to you as a suprise since we have no previous correspondence, I decided to write you after going through your profile and my mind accepted what i read about you thus, if you don't mind I will like to know you better.

I am Mariam Gijado from Ivory Coast. I tragically lost my father a couple of month ago in the wakes of the Ivory Coast political upsurge.My father was a serving director of the Cocoa exporting board until his death . He was assassinated last january by the rebels on his way from office. I have lost my mother two years before the tragic death of my father and being the only daughter i am virtually alone which has made me very vulnerable to danger.

A week before his untimely death, not knowing that he is going to died,he had summon me to his office and made a revelation to me concerning the deposit he had made with one security company here in Ivory coast he then gave to me the documents he used to deposit the consignment with the security company here. The fund exactly $15.3 millon US dollar has been carefully concealed in a trunk box and registered as family valuables and treasure by my father so that nobody may know the real content of the box.

All the documents with which the money was deposited is with me;but the situation of things and the present political impasse is the reason why i have decided to scout for a neutral person in recuperating the consignment from the security company. Therefore i want you to assist me and help contact the company where the money was deposited. I want you to do me a favour to receive this box safe in your country or any safer place as the beneficiary.

My future plans is to leave this country where i am every day in danger from my father's enemies and with your assistance i can successfully recuperate this money and join you in your country where i can with your advice plan on a worthwhile and lucrative investment for my future well being.
I have already set aside 20% for your help and assistance in this transaction and another 5% for any expenses that is incur in the course of the transaction.

However, permit me to ask the following questions:

Can you handle this project?.
Can i completely count on you?.
Can you take me as one of your own?.

Awaiting your urgent reply.

And please for security purpose you can direct your
subsequent mail to my private mail address as given below:
mohammedgijado@yahoo.com

Thanks and best regards.
Mariam Gijado.

---------------------------------
Stockage illimité de vos mails avec Yahoo! Mail. Changez aujourd'hui de mail