These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, August 11, 2007

MY WISH

From: MrsHannah Jack Williams - barrister.e_hayes1@yahoo.com.hk

Good Day,

May I crave your indulgence to solicit for your co-operation concerning
the content of my mail, although I am not comfortable discussing it on the
internet owing to lots of unsolicited/Spam mails on the net this days, but
I have no other medium to do so right now since the situation of my health
is deteriorating so I have decided to donate what I have to charity
through any nice person.

My name is Mrs. Hannah Jack Williams; I got your information while
browsing through internet in search of a reliable person who could be of
help. I am 59 years old and was diagnosed for cancer about 2 years ago,
after the death of my husband who had left me everything he worked for. I
have been touched by the Lord to donate from what I have inherited from my
late husband to charity for the good work of humanity, rather than allow
my greedy relatives to use my husband's hard earned funds inappropriately.

I will be going in for an operation tomorrow morning and I have decided to
WILL/donate the sum of $3,500,000(Three million five hundred thousand
dollars) to you/Organization for the good work of the lord also for the
assistance of the widows according to (JAMES 1:27). At the moment I cannot
take any telephone calls right now due to the fact that my relatives are
around me and my health status. I have adjusted my WILL and my Executor is
aware I have changed my will; you and he will arrange the transfer of the
funds from the Private Finance Company to your humble self.

I wish you all the best and may the good Lord bless you abundantly, and
please use the funds well and always extend the good work to others.

Contact my Executor:
BARRISTER EDWARD HAYES
With this specified Email:(barrister.e_hayes1@yahoo.com.hk).

Do enclose along with your full names contact telephone/fax number and
your full address and tell him that I have WILLED($3,500,000.00) to you
and I have also notified him that I am WILL-IN that amount to you for a
specific and good work. Thanks and God bless.

NB: I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality in this matter until the
task is accomplished as I do not want anything that will jeopardize my
last wish. And also I will be contacting with you by email as I don't want
my relation or anybody to know because they are always around me.

Thank You,
Mrs. Hannah Jack Williams