These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Mr John makuba

From: Mr John makuba - john_makuba@myway.com

Dear Friend,
It is with trust and belief that I write to you this today. My name is Mr John makuba the son of Mr. Tony Mayor makuba the ex-managing director of Engen oil & Petroleum Company Ltd in Johannesburg -South Africa.
My father and mother died by accident on they way traveling from our city to our village on 3April 2006
Before her death, she handed over to me all the documents of my late father properties, those documents was issued to my late father by finance sector when he made this deposit in the year of 2004.
The amount he deposited before he passes away was Three Million United
State Dollars ($3.000.000.00) in finance sector. I want you to assist me to claim this deposit out from the finance sector due to I can not do it alone, I am 24years old, I looking for foreigner who will claim this funds from the finance sector, and transfer the funds on his account, we are going to share the money 60% for me and 40% for you, immediately you claimed the money, I will come to your country and take my own share.
Looking forward unto your reply for more details,
Best regard,
Mr John makuba