These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, August 27, 2007

Mail From Prince Mohammed

From: Prince Mohammed Abacha - abacha_11emirate@yahoo.com.hk

Hello,
Please as you read kindly open the
website:http://www.onlinenigeria.com/links/adv.asp?blurb=131
I write you this letter in good faith and to the
glory of almighty who thus brought me out clean after
all the allegations leveled against me after the death
of my father(former Nigerian military head of states).
Since my father's death and my detention, my family
has been loosing a lot of money due to vindictive
government officials who are bent on dealing with my
family.

My family and I are looking for a trustworthy foreign partner who can
assist us in receiving some amount of money to the tune of US$12M, for
investment purposes.
This money is presently in the possession of a Vaulting company abroad.
This money was of course was acquired by my late father and is now
kept secretly by
The family, the money is in cash.

As soon as I hear from you, I will give you all necessary details as
to how we intend carrying out the whole transaction. Please, do not
entertain any fears,
as all necessary modalities are in place, and I assure you of all
success and safety in this transaction. If you are interested in
assisting me please send me Your consent and telephone number, you may
also ignore this Letter and respect my trust in you by not
exposing this transaction, should you not be interested.

I look forward to working with you.
Thank you
Prince Mohammed Abacha