These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, August 07, 2007

INVESTMSNT

From: Rita Oma - rita_oma2007@yahoo.com

Dear Sir/Madam ,
Good Day! I would like to apply through this medium for your co-operation and to secure an opportunity to invest and do joint business with you in your country.
I have substantial capital (i.e. US$5,000,000.00) I honorably intend to invest in your country in any very lucrative business venture of which you are to advise and execute the said venture over there for the mutual benefit of both of us. Do note that this fund is my personal inheritance from my late father who founded this company Biz group LTD which I work for. The fund was realized after the sharing of shares amongst the shareholders of the company, and I intend investing my share with your assistance in a viable and lucrative business venture.
Your able co-operation is needed to become my business partner in your country and create ideas on how this money will be invested, and properly managed, after the money is transferred to your custody, with your assistance.
Meanwhile, upon indication of your willingness to handle this transaction sincerely by protecting our interests, and upon your acceptance of this proposal, I will furnish you with the full detailed information, procedure involved and mutually agree on your percentage interest or share holding for helping me to secure the release of the deposit and investing the money.
I shall be glad to receive your soonest response and hope to do some good business with you. I do urge you to give this matter the immediate attention it deserves. Do feel free to email me back for further clarifications.
Do have a nice day and I look forward to read from you soon.
Regards,
Rita Omar


---------------------------------
Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect. Join Yahoo!'s user panel and lay it on us