These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Important Investment Opportunity

From: MrTaiWenvmxmultikabelnet - taiwen_wee@yahoo.co.uk

Bank of America Securities
Wealth Assets and Investment Managers
Switzerland.
Private Email: taiwen_wee@yahoo.com.hk
Important Notice,
My name is Mr.Tai Wen an asset management consultant and Credit officer of the bank of America securities Swiss office(Asset and investment Management subsidiary of Bank of America) .I am writing in respect of a Switzerland British Citizen customer of my Company Mr. Ratnavale Victor, dual citizen of Switzerland and Britain, who died together with his wife (Ratnavale Joyce) in a Plane crash on Monday 7th September 1998 GMT 14:22 UK while they were flying from New York to Geneva.
Please see for more information.
http://www.cnn.com/WORLD/9809/swissair.victims.list/index.html
The late Mr. Victor Ratnavale left in our bank the sum of Eighteen million five hundred thousand pounds ( 18.5 million pounds) and nobody will ever come for this money because he died with his entire family. I am the only person that is aware of this money since Mr. Victor Ratnavale did not give to my bank any next of kin to inherit his money. Now, I want to use my position in the bank to transfer this money to your country for investment.
If you agree to work with me by providing an account and necessary logistics on your side to receive the money. I will give you 35% of this entire fund while the remaining 60% shall be for me, extra 5% will be for necessary legal and miscellaneous charges.
I am hoping to get a favorable response from you after which I will furnish you with other necessary information on how to proceed as well as my telephone number for further communication.
Yours Faithfully,
Mr Tai Wen