These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, August 28, 2007

I need your immediate and urgent response Get back to me ASAP

From: Judith Williams - judithwilliams09@aol.com

Dear Friend ,

My name is Mrs Judith Williams am 79yrs old of age, i
stay at No 6618 Flower mound Dr, Sugar land TX 78479, USA.I am a good
merchant, I have several industrial companies and good share in various
banks in the world .I spend all my life on investment and cop orate
business. All the way i lost my husband and two beautiful kids in fatal
accident that occur in November 5th 2003. I am a very greedy woman with
all cost i don't know much and care about people, since when I have an
experience of my it difficult to sleep and give rest .Later in the year
2004 February i was sent a letter of medical check up, as my personal
Doctor testify that i have a lung cancer, which can easily take off my
life soon. I found it uneasy to survive myself, because a lot of
investment cannot be run and manage by me again. I quickly call up a
pastor / prophet to give me positive thinking on this solution, as my
adviser.He ministered to me to share my properties ,wealth, to
motherless baby/orphanage homes/people that need money for survivor
both student that need money/ business men for their investment and for
future rising. So i am writing this letter to people who really need
help from me both student in college, to contact me urgently.So that i
can make available preparation on that especially women of the day, who
are divorced by their husband, why they cannot survive the mist of
feeding theirself. Please contact me and stop weeping . Probably let me
now what you really need the money for, and if you can still help me to
distribute money to nearest orphanages homes near your town. Now am so
much with God, Im now born again.May you be blessed as you reach me, I
will give more information to you as i await your response immediately.

Best Regards ,
Mrs Judith Williams