These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, August 08, 2007

i await your urgent response

From: Patricia Amandi - patamandi01@yahoo.co.uk

Mrs Patricia AmandiC/o. Eglise Matild de l' uganda (Catholic church )Sicap Dueipuel 2,Dakar Senegal

My dear,

I knows this mail may come to you as a surprise.Nevertheless, please don't be,I am Mrs.Patricia Egoigwe Amandi,age 43years, the wife of Late Major Andrew M. Amandi, Chief Security Officer and Aide-de–camp to the captured president Charles Taylor of Liberia.
As a result of the on-going crisis in my country, I am saddled with problems of my ill-health (Diabetes and high blood pressure) which is currently of increase in the recent time but more importantly to me now is getting a trust worthy individual abroad to receive the sum of US$5,300,000.00 (Five million three hundred thousand US$) on our behalf, this,I intend to invest in your country.

Due to the present crisis in my home city Monrovia, I managed to sneak away with my son Bryan,21 years of age and my only daughter,Nana, 23 years, out from Monrovia to Dakar-Senegal for our safety. We sneaked into Dakar-Senegal through the land boarder by the help of some government militia group who guarded our safe exit from Liberia.

After the killing of my husband by the rebels, we decided to come down here to Dakar senegal to take a temporal assylum and also to secure the this deposit as was made here by my late husband with a security and finance Co. as family treasure, to further look for a trust worthy person abroad to receive these deposit upon it's release.My late husband made this deposit before he was eventually killed in my presence by the heartless rebels when they invaded our residence in Monrovia. I felt confident therefore to introduce myself to you based on this problem and our present condition of stay here since all our foreign contacts and connections got lost as result of the crisis which lead to the killing of my late husband and the destruction of all his other properties and estates by the rebels.I am desperately in need to move and re-locate this deposit to your country for safe keeping as this is the only wealth remaining for the future survival and well being of me and my family out of all my late husbands estates/ properties.

For your assistance, a negotiable percentage shall be discussed with you as I receive your positive response on this issue,our lives are in danger due to our present state of insecurity and condition of our stay here.I plead and look foward for your help.

Please endavour to email me back for further clarifications on this issue.
God bless you as you respond to my plea for assistance.

Sincerely yours.
Mrs Patricia Amandi.
_________________________________________________________________
David Guetta a réuni les sons les plus connus de Messenger dans le Mix Messenger, le son de l'été ! Téléchargez-le gratuitement !
http://specials.divertissements.fr.msn.com/mixmessenger