These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, August 06, 2007

How are you today dear Read

From: mary george - jgeorge7707@yahoo.es

Dear Good Friend,
How are you today dear? Read! I decided to write you because I have no other alternative since after the death of my father in the hands of the bad government of my country Darfur in Sudan in East Africa. It has been very difficult for me on how to safeguard box money my late father left for me with Private Storage Company in Holland Amsterdam in Europe, before his death. My late father packaged this money inside a box as family artifact. So right now we are facing a heavy financier problem. Therefore, I want you to be my partner and to act as the new beneficiary on my behalf and claim the box of money. I will give you 30% of the total money. So if you are interested reply me with your full name and your telephone number so that I can give you more details.
Sincerely, James George. Tel: +34 600 374 412.
_________________________________________________________________
Busca desde cualquier página Web con una protección excepcional. Consigue la Barra de herramientas de Windows Live hoy mismo y GRATUITAMENTE.
http://www.toolbar.live.com