These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Hope To Hear From You

From: Mrs Susan Crawford - susanyen@mail.ru

Hope To Hear From You

Attention: Friend,

MY NAME IS Susan Crawford And also a 50 years old woman. am from united state of America. Based in London England, in respect of my late husband who died few years He died in world trade centre as a victims of the September 11,2001.Incident that befall the United State of America, because of his dream. Late Robert James Crawford who want to open a company, before his death he told me all his secret were he lunch (12.5 MILLION U.S DOLLAR) to enable me move forward in this transaction, remember that after the transaction i will give
you 20% out of the total money.

I am looking for a trustworthy and reasonable person that will help him to achieve his dream. my late husband Robert James Crawford based on that I want to use this money and open a company .

you can confirm through this site:

http://www.september11victims.com/september11Victims/victims_list.htm



NOTE: THAT THIS IS A RISK FREE BUSINESS WITH ME AND YOU. only if you will trust your self and agree to help me to achieved my late husband vision. Secondly I can not make calls because of my late husband relatives, they are around me and they watch my movement, they want to spend this money in a wrong way.

so my beloved, we will be only communicating through Email( susan1@mail.ru ).

Thank you for your understanding .
Best regard
Mrs. Susan Crawford