These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, August 12, 2007

Help Me

From: Barr Franklin Eze - barrister_franklin@myway.com

Hello, I am Barrister Franklin Eze,personal lawyer and legal adviser to late Mark Schrandew a foreigner in my country who was an oil magnet and property consultant as at the time of his death.Late Mark Schrandew died of heart failure due to too much accumulation of smoke in his heart.He died without giving details of his family.In numerous discussions we had together,he never mentioned of his family to me.I am writing this letter to you because I could remember my late client deposited millions of pounds with one of the banks iin the UK before his death.
Since four years he died his bank has not for once contacted me to present his next of kin which was a confusing situation to me.After so many attempt to figure out a solution,a coleaque of mine now advised me to look for a foreigner who can stand as the next of kin to late Mark Schrandew because he was a foreigner.He never filled in any name in his next of kin properties forms.I am contacting you to seek for your consent to present you to the bank as late Mark Schrandew's next of kin and have this money paid to you.After the successful payment of this money to you,I will visit your country for disbursement.
I will not fail to inform you that this business is hitch free from any law and you should not entertain any fear.In receipt of your reply,I will send you the necessary details and proceedings to claim this money with all the recognized identities.Please send me your telephone and fax numbers for our effective communications.
Finally,I want you to have a free mind and work with me and help me to actualize this business.The total amount of this money is £6,000,000.00 {Six Million pounds}.I agree that the disbursement will be 60% to me and 40% goes to you at the end while 10% will be for any expences.Please get in touch with me by my email.
I will be expecting to hearing from you soonest.
My best regards,
Barrister Franklin Eze
_________________________________________________________________
See what you're getting into…before you go there
http://newlivehotmail.com/?ocid=TXT_TAGHM_migration_HM_viral_preview_0507