These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, August 26, 2007

Greeting To You

From: JUBRIL AMOS - jubrilammos@yahoo.fr

Greeting To You, This letter must come to you as a big surprise, but I believe it is only a day that people meet and become great friends and business partners.I am Jubril Amos, the present account Dept manager of Bank of Africa here in Benin Republic West Africa. I was the personal account officer to MR lewton Mckenze , who was a a big time Oil dealer. Unfortunately, he died in the plane Crash of Union Transport Africaines Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou , Benin republic on the December 25, 2003. You may learn more about the crash on visiting this website:http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/12/26/benin.crash//fontBefore his death, my late client deposited in a Bank the sum of $10.5m here in my country for himself, with the hope of transferring it to his country during his annual leave. Since his death I have made several enquiries to his embassy to locate any of my clients extended relatives this has also proved unsuccessful. After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided and solicit for the partnership of a trustworthy foreigner whom will apply to our bank as the next of kin to my late client to enable me repatriated the fund overseas. This is why I have contacted you. The bank has informed that if the deposit is not claimed within a few working days, the said deposit will declared unserviceable by the Bank and forfeited to the federal government as the law governing abandoned deposit in my country stipulates. Hence, the bank has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the money forfeited within the next few official working days. Since, I have been unsuccessful in my search, I have resolved to seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased so that the proceeds of this account valued at (USD10.5M) can be paid to you and then you and I can share the money as follows, 60% will be for me, while 40% will be for you. Should this meet your utmost consideration, please give me your earliest reply through my email for further details. Please feel free to ask any question you consider necessary. Myself will acquire all legal documents that can be used to back up the claim. All I require is your honest,co-operation to enable us see this transaction through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you and I from any breach of the law. The confidentiality in this transaction can not be overemphasized as I trust and believe that you will oblige me the security and attention it demands. Please treat this transaction with absolute confidentiality. Best regards,Mr Jubril Amos.

_________________________________________________________________
Retrouvez tous les services Windows Live sur votre mobile !
http://mobile.live.fr