These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, August 27, 2007

Good morning

From: Felix Oscar - ffelix24y@yahoo.fr

Attention please .
my name is Felix Oscar from Congo, I have been in contacts with Mr Gilbert Wilson an American citizen and also a business man who left the world since last year .
My mother and i always in conversations with him all time on phone and emails and chats, please help me to locate the family if you know them so that i will
take them as my family too than to be lonely on earth ,
My mother is a well known gold business woman,with the help of Barrister Gilbert Wilson she got visa visiting American for business trips, she is kind and honest mother,i learnt a lot from her, she don,t allow me to even association with villagers with reasons best known to her.
After her death i know why she don,t allow me to move with friends around us because they are really very wicked .
Dear do you know that my mother was poisoned to death , according to Medical Doctor that testify her conditions before her death . as you see me here now am confused because a lot of progress she achieved outstanding waits since i lost my world mother .
At my age now what will i do ? i don,t want to live here in Africa any more they will kill me too. since after the burial of my mother, hired thugs attempt to kill me with gun and knife because of money kept at home , Of which i pleaded them to carry it and live my life .

Last two months i receive calls asking to keep money for them , that they will visit me late at night, what will i do ? no security in my country because of political crises that cause war of which attract group to form labels and use it as opportunity to attack houses at nights killing innocent soul.
Now i was writing to you this mail ,i am out of my country now, to secure my life first.
Please there's some thing very important and confidential i will like to discuss with you which concern money .
i want us to first know very well and to trust each other , i prefer us to meet first before contacting bank for them to transfer this money into your country and you will from the money bring me to meet you in your country,
Please help me to see that this money is secured to your country and to good investments as well .

My mother will be happy where ever she is in the grave seeing you helping me