These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Good Day Dear

From: mariam mahmoud - mariam_mahmoud2007@yahoo.fr

Good Day Dear, With due respect and humility I write you this mail with the believe that you would be very much oblige to assist me,Since i have no place or person to turn to for assistance. My name MISS MARIAM MAHMOUD,a native of buakee in the northern District of Cote D'Ivoire in West African Regoin.I am the only Daugther of late EGNR AHMED .F. MAHMOUD. My late father was the former manager of Dust Gold and Diamond Minning industry who was poison to death by his co-workers in the office,after two my mother was involve in motor accident here in Abidjan which eventually lead to her death,i am now left alone. Before the death of my father,he told me secretely that he deposited the sum of US$ 8,000,000.00 ( Eight Million United States Dollars) with a Bank here in Abidjan under fixed suspence account that he used my name as the next of kin for the deposit, that i should be age of 25 years before having access to it while i am only 19 years old.He also told me that his intention was to open bank account in overseas and transfer the money for foreign investments. Please dear,my reasons of contacting you is to request for your co-operation and assistance to help me transfer this money into a foreign account of yours where this money will be investing in your care until I finished my education career in your country. Be rest assured that there is no risk behind this money . I am ready to offer you 20% of this total money for your effort input to make the successful of this transaction. Thanks and remain blessed. Yours faithfully,MISS MARIAM MAHMOUD.
_________________________________________________________________
Découvrez Windows Live Spaces et créez votre site Web perso en quelques clics !
http://spaces.live.com/signup.aspx