These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, August 23, 2007

Get Back To Me

From: htahaumarterraes - htahaumar@terra.es

Attention,


It is with humility I write you this letter which I believe you will give your time and consider as well. My name is Hakeem Taha-Umar, a Sudanese refugee. My late father, Mr. Mahdi Taha-Umar was until recently among the top government officials in Southern Sudan and also one of the personal aids to the President of Sudan {Omar El Bashir}.

Prior to the crisis that is still ravaging in my country and has led to misfortune of our government and my late father's position as the personal aid to the president. We were able to come over to Thailand; we inherited the sum of US$7.3M (Seven Million, Three Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only). The funds were originally gotten from my late father's proceeds. My late father was able to safeguard the fund with a very good diplomatic contact from my Country to Thailand.

After making my research on a network database where I got your contacts information, I decided to contact you because we are interested in investing in your country that is investment friendly. Please kindly guide and assist us in making the right investment since we are also interested in buying a residential property, as I will be moving my sick mother for proper medical treatment over to your country as soon as every thing regarding technical and logistics details are worked out and ascertained to our respective satisfaction. In view of your participation, my mother and I are ready to give you 25% (Twenty five percent) for your assistance, or better still commit it into viable Joint venture projects. Be assured that you stand no risk of any kind as the funds belong to my sick mother and me, and I am the beneficiary to the fund. As soon as I get your consent, we will quickly move this fund to your country for investment.

However, upon your acceptance to the content of this letter, you can contact me with my private telephone number and e-mail for more details.

We are under the united nation as refugees here in Thailand and my sick mother needs urgent medical attention, hence we need your urgent assistance. I strongly believe that associating with you to embark on this and other business ventures will derive a huge success there after, please include you private contact telephone number and private e-mail when replying.

Yours Sincerely,

Hakeem Taha-Umar.
Tel: +66873212373
E-mail: htahaumar@hotmail.com

Ahora tambi n puedes acceder a tu correo Terra desde el m vil.

Inf rmate pinchando aqu