These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, August 24, 2007

FromMiss Ann Smith

From: Ann Smith - ann_smith@o2.pl

Dear Sir I am 18 years old Girl .I am contacting you after my long search on the internet.I lost my parents On the 27th of January 2003 in the Ikeja bomb blast here in my country.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/2698081.stm http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/2718295.stm
but before the death of my parents,my father Late Ugo Smith deposited the sum of $6.5 MILLION with a Bank.The Bank has refused to release the fund to me,with reason that until i am 25years and above. I have no uncle or Aunty to claim this money for me. Only my father's personal lawyer wants to claim this fund behind me but the Bank has refused and identified me as the next of kin and said they will only release the money to whoever I pick as the next of kin.

I need someone who will be ready to claim this fund and also be responsible in taking me out of Nigeria to further my studies until I am old enough to manage myself, because of the evil people in this country. I have the certificate of deposit with the Bank and death certificate of my father to enable you claim this fund. Upon your willingness to assist me, I will give you more information to reach the Bank. please be kind enough to assist me, I promise not to disapiont you. This is my life story give it a consideration and assist me please.

I await your urgent response.

Thanks and God Bless you.

Ann Smith.
_________________________________________________________________
Explore the seven wonders of the world
http://search.msn.com/results.aspx?q=7+wonders+world&mkt=en-US&form=QBRE