These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, August 22, 2007

FROM MRSMONICA MPOYO

From: monica mpoyo - contactmail_box00@yahoo.com

FROM: MRS.MONICA MPOYOPHONE: +27 83 997 4113FAX :+ 27 83 593 2921EMAIL:contactmail_box00@yahoo.com
JOHANNESBURG, SOUTH AFRICA.GREETINGS, {HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL}ATTN:
I am fifty-two years old widow, MRS.MONICA MPOYO, The first wife of engineer SOLOMON MPOYO, of Bulawayo Zimbabwe. This is my 28 years of marriage with Mr.Solomon, where my only son now resident in South Africa as Asylum seeker {REFUGEE}. I got your contact through South African Chamber of Commerce and Industry. With your contact profile, I hope that you can take care of the amount involved. I have some huge amount of money, which I inherited from my late deadhusband a few months ago.My late husband, s tragedy occurred when the Zimbabwean government took our farm from us. My husband was murdered in Zimbabwean and the only left two wives, so I am willing to leave South Africa for any place abroad. My fund is presently deposited with a Security Companywithout disclosing the contents of the box to the Security firm, and I would like you to help metransfer this money overseas pending investment. The amount deposited is {NINE Million United States Dollars} US$9.MillionIn consideration of your assistance, my lawyer and I have agreed to offer you, upon acceptance to this proposal 20% of the total sum and 5%has mapped out to cover all sundry expenses both parties might incur, locally or internationally, during the course of this transaction. And the remaining 75% will be for me and my only son for our life investment in your country.I will relate to you my lawyer's particulars upon receipt of your approval for more information and fell free to ask questions pleas contact my son Mr. JOHNSON MPOYO as our consider relevant. Through this numbers The confidentiality of this proposal will be highlyappreciated. Thanks as we await Your urgent response. u can all so reply on my private email: contactmail_box00@yahoo.com BEST REGARDS,MRS.MONICA MPOYO


_________________________________________________________________
Invite your mail contacts to join your friends list with Windows Live Spaces. It's easy!
http://spaces.live.com/spacesapi.aspx?wx_action=create&wx_url=/friends.aspx&mkt=en-us