These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, August 18, 2007

From Mrs Rosemary Kapend Benson

From: mrsrosemary kpndbsn - mrs.rosemary_kpndbsn008@yahoo.fr

From Mrs Rosemary Kapend Benson Dearest in Christ My name is Mrs Rosemary Kapend Benson a nationality of Kuwait. I am married to late Mr. James Benson who worked with Kuwait embassy in Ivory Coast for nine years before he died in the year October 2005. We were married for twenty years with a child. He died after an illness that lasted for long four days. Before his death we were both born again Christians. When my late husband was alive we deposited the sum of $12Million (twelve Million U.S. Dollars) with one of good banks here in Cote d'Ivoire . Presently, this money is still with the bank. Recently my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next three months due to my cancer problem. Though what disturbs me most is my stroke. Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to church or better still a Christian individual that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct here in. I want a person or church that will use this fund to churches, orphanages, research centres and widows propagating the word of God and to ensure that the house of God is maintained. The Bible made us to understand that blessed is the hand that giveth. I took this decision because I have a child that will inherit this money but my son can not carryout this work only because i and my late husband decide to use some of the money to work for God and live some for our son to have a better live. our son is just 17years old now and been grow up in Africa, he have low maturity and my husband´s relatives are not Christians and I don´t want my family hard earned money to be misused by unbelievers. I don´t want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly manner. Hence the reason for taking this bold decision. I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going to. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that the lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace. I want your telephone communication in this regard because of my health and due to the presence of my family relatives around me always call me or my son his name is George, with this our telephone number is + 225 09 28 21 30, Immediately you received this message. I don´t want any of my husband family relatives to receive this money. With God all things are possible. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the Finance/bank. I will also issue you a letter of authority that will empower you as the new beneficiary of this fund. I want you and the church to always pray for me because the lord is my shepherd. My happiness is that I live a life of a worthy Christian. Whoever that wants to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and truth. Please always be prayerful all through your life. Any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing for a church or Christian individual for this same purpose. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated here.Expecting to hearing from you on this private mailbox:
mrs.rosemary_kpndbsn008@yahoo.fr
Remain blessed in the name of the Lord Mrs Rosemary Kapend Benson
_________________________________________________________________
Make every IM count. Download Windows Live Messenger and join the i'm Initiative now. It's free. 
http://im.live.com/messenger/im/home/?source=TAGWL_June07