These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, August 12, 2007

From Miss Mariam Seyed

From: mismariam seyed - mismariamseyed@yahoo.fr

From: Miss Mariam Seyed
Address:Plot 7 koumassi
Abidjan Cote D'Ivoire

Dearest One,

It's my pleasure to contact you for a business venture which I am miss Mariam Seyed the only Daugther of Mr.and Mrs.Seyed ,intend to establish in your country. Though I have not met with you before but I believe,one has to risk confiding in someone to succeed sometimes in life.

There is this huge amount of Nine million U.S dollars ($9,000,000.00) which my late father deposited in a private finance company here in Abidjan before he was assasinated by unknow persons. Now I have decided to invest these money in your country or anywhere safe enough outside Africa for security and political reasons.I want you to help us to transfer this fund to your country for investment purposes on the followings below:

1). Telecommunication
2). Automobile manufacturing
3). Five star hotel

If you you can be of an assistance to me I will like you to tel me what you well take form me.of the total fund. I await your soonest response.
Extend my warmest regards to your entire family.

Thank you and God bless you.

Sincerely,

Miss Mariam Seyed

---------------------------------
Découvrez le blog Yahoo! Mail : dernières nouveautés, astuces, conseils.. et vos réactions !


---------------------------------
Découvrez le blog Yahoo! Mail : dernières nouveautés, astuces, conseils.. et vos réactions !

---------------------------------
Découvrez le blog Yahoo! Mail : dernières nouveautés, astuces, conseils.. et vos réactions