These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, August 12, 2007

FROM MISS JOY EDWARD

From: Joy edward - joy_ed25@yahoo.fr

FROM MISS JOY EDWARD.
IVORY COAST.
WEST AFRICA.

Permit me to inform you of my desire of JOY EDWARD.
the only daughter of late Mr AND Mrs.Edward,My Father
was a very wealthy cocoa and Gold merchant in Abidjan
, the economic capital of Ivory coast, my Father was
poisoned to death by his business associates on one of
their outings on a business trip .

My Father died on june 2003 in a private hospital here
in Abidjan, before his death he secretly called me on
his bed side and told me that he deposited the sum of
of nine million ,five hundred thousand United State
Dollars. USD ($9.500,000) deposited in a private
security company here in Abidjan Cote D'ivoire with my
name as the next of kin, so because of the political
problem here now that cost the death of many people
since 19th september 2002 here cote d'ivoire, then i
decided to seek for your assistance to help me in
retrieving the consignment out from the security
company and invest the contient of the consignment in
your country under your care since i am ignorant of
investment.

Sir, I am honourably seeking your assistance in the
following ways:
(1) to help me and retrieve the consignment out from
the security company and invest the money in your
country .
(2) To serve as a guardian of this fund since I am
only 21 years old girl

Moreso, sir, i am willing to offer you 15% of the
total sum as compensation for your effort/ input after
the successful recovry of this consignment from the
security company.

Furthermore, you indicate your option towards
assisting me as I believe that this transaction would
be concluded within fourteen (14) days, you signify
interest to assist me.

Anticipating to hear from you soon.

Thanks and God bless.

Best regards,

Miss JOY EDWARD.


____________________________________________________________________________________________
Découvrez le blog Yahoo! Mail : dernières nouveautés, astuces, conseils.. et vos réactions !
http://blog.mail.yahoo.fr